A little bit about books, a little bit about life.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Book Awards Reading Challenge II

I think I'm going to do this... NO... I AM going to do this. The Book Award Challenge II.

This are the rules:

Read 10 award winners from August 1, 2008 through June 1, 2009.
You must have at least FIVE different awards in your ten titles.
Overlaps with other challenges are permitted.
You don't have to post your choices right away, and your list can change at any time.
'Award winners' is loosely defined; make the challenge fit your needs.

I care not about winning.... it is the reading.
And I'm a terrible blogger... well, actually, I'm a great "blogger", (random thoughts) but blogging a review of a book, I might officially suck at. :~)
While I read all the time, and while I read a variety of books from all genres, my vocabulary still remains in my teenage youth of the 1970's, and I tend to describe everything as "cool".

So, if you bear with me... I'm in for the challenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the challenge, too! I haven't started it yet, though. I have several ARCs to get through first.