A little bit about books, a little bit about life.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays




TEASER TUESDAYS is a weekly event, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading, where you ‘tease’ others with a little bit from the book you’re currently reading, making them want to read it, too! Feel free to play along! You just…



Here is my teaser, from "I'm With Stupid" by Elaine Szewczyk.
"the bathroom door opens and William comes out wearing the yellow tracksuit. He's a banana. Everyone turns. He hands me my cigarette pack, "you left your cigarettes in the bathroom,' he says, "here you go." I gingerly hold the box between two fingers and glance at my mother. I quickly explain that the cigarettes are not mine. "Are you sure?" asks William, "they look like the ones you were smoking last night. "

1 comment:

Jenny Girl said...

Been there and done that! I'm just holding them for someone :)