And anyone who reads this blog, can vote on which book I should read too.
It is always a struggle for me. You know that old saying "Too many books, too little time"? Well, I own too many books that I haven't read. I need to quit my job and just concentrte on reading all my books.
Too make it intersting (for me anyway) I'll let you choose, not from the book title, but from the first line in the book. (and yes, I did add a 5th book... "What's a girl gotta do" )
1. On the last day of the year, I got this weird phone call. It's not every day a dame like me gets a call from a mysterious stranger.
2. A sign hangs next to the cradle of Texas liberty, reminding visitors that concealed firearms are not permitted on the grouds.
3. The yahoos came just after the dinner party broke up.
4. My name is Towner Whitney. No, that's not exactly true. My real name is Sophya. Never believe me, I lie all the time.
5. Embraced by stone, steeped in silence, I sat at the high window as the thrid day of the week surrendered to the fouth.
Pick now! for my sake!
Another Man's Ground by Claire Booth
3 hours ago